Clash of Clans for PC Download – 3 Best Ways
Here, we have discussed a lot of ways to help you play games like clash of clans on PC. However, because we thought that there needs to be an all-in-one resource for everything clash of clans, we wrote this amazing article that covers all the ways that you can use to download and play clash of clans on your Windows computer and beat your opponents with our strategy guides and quick cheat codes.
5 Ways to Play Clash of Clans on PC
We’ve discussed this earlier in our other posts but since Bluestacks is one of the best android emulators for windows and offers a great experience for downloading and running different android applications like Whatsapp, Wechat and yes, Clash of Clans for your Windows PC.
Here’s what you need to do:
1. Download Bluestacks from Bluestacks.com.
2. Install Bluestacks. In case you face trouble, follow this video tutorial.
3. Once downloaded, run the bluestacks application and use the search function to find Clash of Clans.
4. Once installed, you can easily run it just like you’d run the app on your Android device.
If you’ve got doubts, how easy it is to actually play clash of clans, here’s a video that depicts how Bluestacks actually makes it dead easy to use these applications.
How to Download Clash of Clans without Bluestacks?
A lot of people don’t generally like Bluestacks. I’m not sure why one would dislike it but if you’re one of them then here are some other alternatives that you can go with and play this phenomenon that is built by Supercell on Windows.
Andyroid is one of the young players but astonishingly it is taking the android emulator market by storm and they know where the money is.
They’re exclusively targeting all those millions of users that are searching for tutorials on how to download different android apps and games on their windows pcs and laptops and by catering directly to them rather than the developers, they’ve been able to grow their user base really rapidly.
However, I know you’re more concerned about how it can help you, so here’s a direct tutorial on how to play COC with Andyroid:
1. Download Andyroid from here.
2. Install the application on your Computer. Awesome note : It works for both PC and Mac (a quick shoutout to you mac guys out there).
Here’s a quick tutorial on how to download and Setup Andyroid.
2. Youwave Emulator
A lot of people consider youwave to be the next best thing to bluestacks but I beg to differ because first, I particularly don’t like how it looks, second the website is not user-friendly and third, Andyroid is way cool.
Anywho, for those of you who have a bad taste in design and functionality, here’s how to play Clash of clans using Youwave.
1. Download Youwave from here.
2. Install the emulator just like any other app, Agree to the terms, keep hitting next until it install and the hit finish.
3. Then run the android icon that it generates on your desktop.
3. To find all your application, just hit the apps tab and all your pre-downloaded apps will show up in the left upper window.
4. To download a new app i.e. Clash of clans, just use the google search button in the lower left window and install it.
In case you face any issues, just watch this tutorial by AndroidCentral.
3. Xpadian’s iPadian
Who says you have to stick to android emulators to enjoy mobile games on your PC. If you’re an apply fanboy, like I am then you’d much rather prefer to run an iOS emulator than Android. I mean we all know how awesome and user-friendly iOS is when compared to Android.
So, here’s an emulator that allows you to do just that.
Xpadian enables you to run iOS applications on your PC and for those of you who are on Android and thus couldn’t enjoy Boom Beach, guess what! With iPadian, now you can!
Here’s a complete overview video by iPadian that covers everything you need to know about using iPadian, downloading iOS applications and running them on your computer.